[Qgis-user] R: Qgis-user Digest, Vol 174, Issue 15

Rossin Pietro pietro.rossin at arpa.fvg.it
Wed Aug 12 23:42:40 PDT 2020

Thank you Christine

No I didn't.
I think this will not work for my purpouse.
I am making pdf maps trough atlas function.
There bare two layers whose labels are in conflict
The atlas feature layer on the top, who has the label priority, and a second layer underneath the atlas layer.
I want the labels of the bottom layer to be placed external to the surface of each atlas feature (top layer).
Each bottom layer feature may contain many top layer features so If I move a bottom layer label with the label toolbar I think that the moved label will remain in its place and will not follow the atlas representation.
So I need some way to authomatically force the bottom layer labels to remain outside the atlas feature surfaces.
Did I explain myself?

Pietro

Message: 2