[Qgis-user] Displaying two or more labels(fields) in a Map

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 03:44:38 PDT 2020

If letmegooglethat is an appropriate answer in the mailing list, than we could close this list. Really, letmegooglethat is the Internet way to say: „are you stupid? Use google instead of asking!“. I agree, that an Internet search should be the first way if anybody has a question. But there are many „easy and obvious“ questions on this mailing list (some of my questions in the past too) and I never read such an answer. I made the experience, that the QGIS community is very friendly and helpful also for unexperienced users with quite easy questions. What should someone new in this mailing list think about the community, if the first answer is just letmegooglethat. Sorry, but I do not think, that the GI-community should present itself in such a manner, because we are highly underrated compared to other information sciences and everyone, who will step into (FOSS-)GIS, should be welcomed. And this kind of answer is welcoming nobody.