[Qgis-user] Displaying two or more labels(fields) in a Map

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Mon Aug 17 04:12:52 PDT 2020

Hi,
To add to this, you can also create a single string, with symbols like hyphens to break up the text,
For example

1.       “Attribute1”||”Attribute2”||”Attribute3” would result in Attribute1Attribute2Attribute3

2.       “Attribute1”||’_’||”Attribute2”||’_’|| “Attribute3” would result in Attribute1_Attribute2_Attribute3

3.       “Attribute1”||’ ‘||”Attribute2”||’ ‘|| “Attribute3” would result in Attribute1 Attribute2 Attribute3

4.       “Attribute1”||’ - ‘||”Attribute2”||’ - ‘|| “Attribute3” would result in Attribute1 - Attribute2 - Attribute3

Hope that helps somewhat.
Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://www.opw.ie

——