[Qgis-user] layers not displayed in the layer window

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sun Aug 23 16:08:08 PDT 2020

So I gather you are not talking about layer properties
described on this webpage:
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html

Can you find what you are talking about in the help files?

Or maybe record a short desktop session with Kazam on Linux
or MS Screen Recorder on Windows?

Or just tell us exactly how to get to what you are talking about.

Mike