[Qgis-user] Inquire to become your dealer or support team

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 26 09:51:47 PDT 2020

Hi,

There are no "exclusive" deals to become an official distributor or
supporter in a given country. Anyone can start right away to be a QGIS
support company, if you have the skills to do so.

  The best thing would be to become involved with the QGIS community and
help improve the project. That way you learn a lot how QGIS and the QGIS
community works. Once you are involved with the community and have
proper support skills you can be listed as a commercial support provider
at https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html

With QGIS you don't sell the software but your own skills and services
around the QGIS software. Could be training, support, development work,
plugin development or working on strategies how to best integrate QGIS
in a certain environment.

Hope this clarifies things a bit,

Andreas