[Qgis-user] Informal online virtual meeting to hack - AKA QHackFriday

Charles Dixon-Paver charles at kartoza.com
Thu Aug 27 07:11:30 PDT 2020

Hello all,

Please note that I will be running a session which goes through the
changelog management process as part of the QHackFriday tomorrow
(28/08/2020) . It is a great opportunity for those who wish to contribute
to the QGIS project but do not know where to begin. No special technical
knowledge is required in order to become a part of the changelog
maintenance team.

More info on the (informal) agenda and topics we will cover is available on
the wiki at:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-August-2020
<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/QHF-August-2020#qgis-changelog---how-to-help-make-the-next-release-the-most-awesome-one-ever>

You may register as a participant on the wiki, or join us by simply
connecting to https://meet.jit.si/QHackFriday at 12h00 UTC.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Regards