[Qgis-user] Version 3.14 - Copy and Paste attribute table

Tony Shepherd (FarmMaps NZ) tony at farmmaps.nz
Thu Aug 27 14:57:46 PDT 2020

Thanks Andreas, at least a workaround.

So the following works:

*	Highlight some lines in an attribute browser window
*	Change the focus back to the map canvas
*	Edit -> Copy  (or ctrl C after setting up the shortcut)
*	Paste into any other app

What does not work, but used to:

*	Highlight rows in an attribute browser window
*	Ctrl C
*	Paste

So it appears that you have to now change focus back to the map canvas before copying data to the clipboard.  That’s OK, and it works, but not really that intuitive and in my opinion, it would be cool to be able to copy directly to the clipboard from the attribute browser window as per previous behaviour without having to change focus first.

Cheers

Tony