[Qgis-user] R: Importing a raster into a Geopackage

Kirk Schmidt kirk at nortekresources.com
Wed Dec 2 07:00:15 PST 2020

Hi all:

I ran the r.stats to get a list of each pixel value on my test data (A
small DEM) before and after conversion to a geopackage (see second image
below).  The values and summary stats are identical for the two rasters
but the default legend entry has a different min and maximum value.  So,
I can conclude that the data is being written correctly but the default
display parameters for the geopackage  are different than a geotiff.

Kirk

Email: kirk at nortekresources.com
Web: www.nortekresources.com