[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.16 Installation on Linux Mint

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:18:13 PST 2020

Sorry for the top post but I have already deleted all the previous posts
in this thread.  Hopefully my half following of the thread is correct
and the OP is having problems installing QGIS.

How about using flatpak to install.  I did on Linux Mint 19.3.  Found
the instructions at:

    https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#flatpak

Rod