[Qgis-user] Qgis does not start after win10 update

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:54:48 PST 2020

I assume that the Windows 10 update didn't mess directly with your QGIS
installation. So the error stems from some missing dependency for
"binqgis_core.dll".

So the update has perhaps updated/ removed / renamed / torpedoed /
barfed a dll, that "binqgis_core.dll" is dependent on.

You could try using "Dependencies.exe" on the dll "binqgis_core.dll" and
look for the entry point "clCreateCommandQueueWithProperties" and check
if any dependencies is missing. (https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies)

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen