[Qgis-user] Diagnosing QGIS slowdown (Windows)

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 05:39:46 PST 2020

Hi,

What is your cpu, gpu, memory amount. Do you have a hard drive spinning on another task like antivirus, Windows indexing... update windows and drivers.  If you look at the task manager, try to see if one core in 100% busy.  You may have a rogue task is overtaking the computer even if total cpu is low.

Could this be the geopackage fault?  Somebody had a problem this week with increasingly slow geopackage performance...

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux