[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.xx not starting

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 07:49:50 PST 2020

Hi,

I would start with the suggestion below.  Then, I would update all the drivers and try to see what other software is normally auto loaded at startup to see what could be interfering with QGIS (like a anti malware).  Concerning Quickheal, it may have blocked something at the installation so I would uninstall it (or disable it completely) and uninstall  QGIS. Reboot, then reinstall QGIS.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux