[Qgis-user] A few hours in the Training Manual

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 21:46:18 PST 2020

Thanks for your feedback.
The documentation team is doing their best to maintain this manual up to
date. But it's not easy.

You should create separate ticket in the github repository :
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation
It will not be lost like emails.

Feel free to edit manually on github if you find some typo for instance.

For the "routes.shp", if you need to create a new layer (not adding an
existing file), you are indeed correct, but ALWAYS use the "..." button,
because it's a filepath, not filename. It will solve your problem.
Choose a directory where you have write permission.