[Qgis-user] QGIS on mobile Linux?

Jens Eligehausen eligehausen at uni-kassel.de
Wed Dec 30 02:04:05 PST 2020

Dear all,

exciting topic, I would also be very interested. I would add the
UbuntuTouch-Port to the Samsung Note 4 to the list.I find the input with
a (high-quality) pen very exciting. Good reuse for the device and quite
cheap. The Pinetab does not have integrated GPS as far as I know.

https://devices.ubuntu-touch.io/device/trltetmo/

CHeers,
jens

Am 29.12.20 um 21:00 schrieb qgis-user-request at lists.osgeo.org:

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 20:34:34 +0000
> From: Stefan Blumentrath <Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no>
> To: "qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org>,
> 	"qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: [Qgis-user] QGIS on mobile Linux?

> Dear all,
>
> While I am very fond of mobile QGIS versions like QField and Input, I am wondering if anyone in the QGIS community is having an eye on emerging mobile Linux solutions using Phosh, Lomiri, Plasma mobile on devices like PinePhone[1], PineTab[2] or Librem5[3]? Anyone who tried it out or even developed in that direction?
>
> Though maybe still not fully production ready yet, this looks very interesting ...
>
> Happy new year.
>
> Cheers
> Stefan
>
> 1: PINEPHONE | PINE64<https://www.pine64.org/pinephone/>
> 2: PINETAB | PINE64<https://www.pine64.org/pinetab/>
> 3: Purism- Librem 5<https://puri.sm/products/librem-5/>

Jens Eligehausen
Dipl.-Ing. Landschaftsplanung, M.Sc.

Lehrkraft für Geographische Informationssysteme
und Geodaten-Koordinator am FB 06 (ASL)
Fachgebiet Vegetations- und Landschaftsökologie

Universität Kassel
Gottschalkstraße 26 a / Raum 1112
34109 Kassel
Tel: 0561/804-7196