[Qgis-user] Plugin Slicer

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Feb 1 05:42:13 PST 2020

Hi Everton,
please note that raster reclassification can be achieved with a variety
of other methods, several in QGIS Processing. Alternatively, you can
contact the original author and ask whether he has any plan to upgrade
it. Of course some support from your side will increase the chances that
this will happen.
I do not recommend downgrading, as QGIS 2 is officially end of life, and
no longer receives support.
Cheers.

Il 01/02/20 13:25, Christine ha scritto:
> dear Everton,
>
> checked the plugins in my *QGIS 3.10* installations and may confirm, that a
> SLICER plugin is not available via the plugin manager.  Found also
> https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/Slicer/
> <https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/Slicer/>    in the QGIS Plugin repository,
> telling explicitly that the SLICER plugin was created for QGIS version 2.
>
> So it seems you have to *install a QGIS verson 2* if you want to use the
> SLICER plugin.
> Principally it is possible to have several versions of QGIS installed on the
> same machine. But I have actually experienced problems with the
> geoprocessing of QGIS 2 after having installed also QGIS 3. May somebody
> else give an advice for that ?
>

> Nicolas Cadieux wrote
>> ... need to use the SLICER plugin but I did not find it in the version I
>> installed (3.10.0) I found D.E.M. slicer that is very different!
>> Is there a solution to download the original SLICER version 2.14 in Qgis
>> 3.10?
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-User-f4125267.html

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu