[Qgis-user] bug in 3.10.2 (after upgrading from 3.10.1) with NULL being lost in PostGIS

Jason Carlson jason at starlandcounty.com
Tue Feb 4 11:46:33 PST 2020

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your response.

I've only used the standalone installers so it took me a bit to figure out
how to start QGIS when using the OSGeo4W installer. My standalone was
version 3.10.2-0 and in the OSGeo4W installer I see a 3.10.2-2 as well as
the development version of 3.11.0-72.

Wasn't sure which one you meant. If you meant the 3.11.0-72 then the issue
is gone. If you had meant the 3.10.2-2 branch then it is still there but I
discovered more stuff that may help but won't explain until I confirm the
version I was to test against.

Jason