[Qgis-user] server: forbidden when installing a package

Restle Rebecca Rebecca.Restle at patrizia.ag
Fri Feb 7 04:36:37 PST 2020

Hi,

I need to figure out if it makes sense to geocode with qgis rather than ArcGIS. I googled and found out, that the MMQGIS plugin is the most suitable for that. I can’t download it though (along with other plugins), because it always tells me: “Error transferring https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/mmqgis/version/2020.1.16/download/ - server replied: Forbidden”

Does somebody have a solution for this? Maybe it has something to do with the computer configurations?