[Qgis-user] One to many relationships

Stefan Giese Stefan.Giese at wheregroup.com
Tue Feb 11 22:24:07 PST 2020

Hi Mattijs,

one to many relations in QGIS are defined in the project properties:
Project -> Properties ->Relations, then press the Add Relation button
and define the parent and child layers/tables and the corresponding
fields. In the feature form (with the identify tool) you will see the
relation automatically.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan Giese
Projektleiter/Consultant