[Qgis-user] Grid_Aggregation

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Feb 12 01:39:38 PST 2020

Hi,
The only idea that pops to mind would be to ..

1.       Create a Tile Index of all your raster’s with the Full Path (Absolute Path)option

2.       Style the index using a Python action similar to the following (See Image Below as example)
qgis.utils.iface.addRasterLayer("[%location%]”, "inserted_raster")

3.       You can use this to insert the raster’s into the canvas using the index.

4.       Once the nine raster’s you want are inserted build a Virtual Raster (*.vrt) of them

5.       Repeat for all other rasters

[cid:image002.png at 01D5E188.56D529F0]

Hope this goes some way to a solution.
Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://www.opw.ie

——