[Qgis-user] Qgis polygon tool

Mike Bartholomew mikeb at alyrica.net
Mon Feb 17 23:38:13 PST 2020

Hello Alexandre,

OS is Windows 10 and the Qgis version is 3.4.15. Was just using the default style to begin with.

I think I was confused that the dialog box opened and the polygon disappeared. I added text for the id, pressed OK and it is working. I knew it would be something simple, but just didn’t get there.

Thank you,

Mike

Sent from Mail for Windows 10