[Qgis-user] Semi Automatic Classification Plugin and Python3.8

giovanni.rossetto.4 at gmail.com giovanni.rossetto.4 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:05:09 PST 2020

Hi all, it's my first message here and i hope to be ok with this.

I use manjaro linux (based on arch) which comes with python3.8 right
now.
I have a problem with the plugin Semi Automatic Classification that
calls a python error:

>EndT = cfg.timeSCP.clock()
>AttributeError: module 'time' has no attribute 'clock'

Googling i found out that it might not like python 3.8, so i am trying
to run qgis with python3.7 with no success.

I tryied venv also, but it seems that qgis in venv does not even load
python.

The 3.7 version is apparently running on my machine infact:
> $ python3.7
> Python 3.7.6 (default, Feb 20 2020, 09:49:29)
[...]

Hoping for any tip,
Giovanni Rossetto