[Qgis-user] question about live vs linked connections

Cinda Graubard cinda at geomax.com
Mon Feb 24 14:44:41 PST 2020

Thanks! Someone independently pointed me the same way this afternoon. I’ll
test it.

Cinda

Cinda Graubard

GeoMax

303.440.4539 office

720.272.9812 mobile

GIS for Mineral Exploration

2D and 3D Visualization, Integration, Analysis, Modeling

Project and Data Management

Data capture and conversion

Databases

Software Sales and Training