[Qgis-user] Clicking the georeferencer doesn't result in any reaction

Karl Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Wed Feb 26 01:36:19 PST 2020

Hi!
Do you sometimes have multiple screens? I’ve experienced that when moving the georeference window to the second screen it doesn’t show up when using just one. Try to connect the second screen again and move it back to the main screen. Otherwise it is a setting somewhere. Maybe in the Windows register or user profile. At least when I had the problem.

Karl-Magnus