[Qgis-user] Second Call For A New Training Course - An Introduction To Integrating QGIS/GIS And R For Spatial Analysis

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Wed Feb 26 06:42:10 PST 2020

Hi Colin,

R script support was added to the QGIS Resource Sharing
plugin recently.

I have also updated some of the scripts in the QGIS 2
online collection to sf and made them available through the
official QGIS Resource Sharing repository.

You (and your students) can download these updated scripts by
choosing "QGIS R script collection" in the "All" tab of the
QGIS Resource Sharing plugin and clicking on "Install".
The scripts should immediately become available under
R in the Processing Toolbox.

If you would like to use the QGIS 2 R script collection, it
can be found as "QGIS R script collection (from QGIS 2)".
Scripts that have Spatial types as input or output won't work
without modifications.

If you update some of the QGIS 2 scripts and would like to
add them to the official QGIS Resource Sharing collection
for the course, just send them to me, and I will do my best
to get them included asap.

A "User manual" for the QGIS Resource Sharing plugin can
be found on:
http://qgis-contribution.github.io/QGIS-ResourceSharing/

Good luck with your course!

Regards,