[Qgis-user] QField question

Cinda Graubard cinda at geomax.com
Wed Feb 26 15:11:26 PST 2020

To clarify- I can add new data on the tablet, and it shows up after exiting
and restarting. The synchronizing process however doesn't pick the additions
up apparently.

And when I try to view the Log file all I see is an empty gray screen.

Cinda Graubard

GeoMax

303.440.4539 office

720.272.9812 mobile

GIS for Mineral Exploration

2D and 3D Visualization, Integration, Analysis, Modeling

Project and Data Management

Data capture and conversion

Databases

Software Sales and Training