[Qgis-user] QGIS Indonesia Meetup #1

Muhammad Iqnaul Haq iqnaulhaq at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:14:16 PST 2020

Thanks for spreading the good news Ismail! Helping us to support the QGIS
Indonesia User Group since the first time.

We hope QGIS Indonesia user group can contribute more to QGIS Project,
shares ideas and communicate with other QGIS user groups.

If anyone interested to join our 1st meetup, you may watch the live
streaming on our youtube channel *http://bit.ly/qgisid-youtube
<http://bit.ly/qgisid-youtube>* which will be live on Sat Feb 29 at 9am
(GMT +7).

Appreciate your support guys!