[Qgis-user] MemoryLayerSaver plugin - Is there a way to recover data?

Julien K. jkr.mlist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 23:59:40 PST 2020

Dear QGis users,

I have a *mldata file generated by MemoryLayerSaver plugin that won't be
read when opening the associated QGis project.I tried with 3.4.15-LTR,
3.10.2 rel-dev and dev with no luck, in the QGis project the layers'
structure is shown but the tables are empty.

The plugin's source code indicates *mldata files are QStreamData, I don't
want to dive into Python/Qt programing at the moment, so is there a simple
way to recover the data?

Besides is this a bug or a known problem (i.e. "you've been warned, you
should save your memory layers as soon as possible")? Should I file a bug
report?

Regards,
Julien