[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.10.1A Geotiff Coordinate Transform Problem

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Mon Jan 27 17:49:32 PST 2020

Thank you for so thoroughly explaining a problem
I have been having for about a month now.  I
was wondering if I was the only one.

I get errors:
proj_create_from_database: crs not found

and "Invalid data source".

and the file does not open.
I am looking forward to this being corrected
in future versions.

Mike