[Qgis-user] error loading tiff layer

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Fri Jan 31 05:01:13 PST 2020

The file may not be a geotiff and therefore require a seco d file in the directory in which it resides. A .twf or .aux file with the same name as your tiff file.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Humberto Nel Florez Ramos <hnflorezramos at gmail.com> Date: 2020-01-31  7:10 AM  (GMT-04:00) To: Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] error loading tiff layer
regards.I could not load a layer in tiff format. The error that qgis shows is:"No transform is available between Unknown CRS: ENGCRS [" PCS Name = unnamed ", EDATUM [" "], CS [Cartesia ... and Unknown CRS: GEOGCRS [" unknown ", DATUM [" unknown ", ELLIPSOID [" WGS 8 ... .No coordinate operations are available between these two reference systems ".The file has a reference system, which is magna-sirgas from Bogota (3116), I have tried the magna-sirgas (3116) project, and wgs84 (4326) showing the same error.The version of qgis is 3.10.2-A Coruña.thank you very much for the help and I remain attentive

-- Humberto NFR