[Qgis-user] Inefficient SQL

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Jul 3 05:26:18 PDT 2020

Hi Paul,

Not sure what causes this in QGIS, but I can imagine this happens when
you need data for a manual selection. So you select 200 features on your
screen (by dragging a box) and then export them to a file? Or maybe QGIS
does this better but a plugin doesn't?

To add to this, I remember hitting a "maximum where clauses of 1000" in
Oracle a while ago, so this doesn't only affect performance but can
cause errors as well.

Regards,
Raymond