[Qgis-user] module 'qgis.processing' has no attribute 'run'

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Mon Jul 6 15:36:35 PDT 2020

Hi Miguel,

Maybe you are not initializing properly the processing module, which
requires a specific initialization.

Take a look of a running example, like this one [1], which I use to
create a geopackage (and export some layouts).

[1]
https://github.com/jgrocha/covid-pt/blob/master/geopackages/2geopackage.py

Please report back, if you are not able to get it running.

Jorge

On 06/07/20 23:18, Miguel Eduardo Rincon De Hoyos wrote:

> Dears members
>
> I am using Python for my postgraduate studies and I am having trouble
> running my code when I try to use processing in Qgis using the
> command-line interface.
>
> I think the error is really easy to fix it but right now I do not know
> how to fix it. When I run my code I have this
>
> |Traceback(most recent call last):File"urban_canopy_element.py",line
> 100,in<module>output=general.run('qgis:clip',{'INPUT':input_layer,\
> NameError:name 'run'isnotdefined |
> |Thanks for the help |
> |Regards |

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga