[Qgis-user] Scheduled Maintenance for QGIS Plugins Web Site

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jul 7 15:31:19 PDT 2020

Dear QGIS users.

We will be carrying out scheduled maintenance on https://plugins.qgis.org on Friday 10 July starting at around 9 am GMT. We expect the maintenance to be completed within an hour or two. During this time the plugin repository (as accessed from the plugins menu in QGIS) and aforementioned web site may be offline, slow to respond, or sporadically unavailable.

Thank you for your patience while we carry out this work.

Regards

Tim
—

Tim Sutton