[Qgis-user] New Apple Macintosh ARM Chipsets

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 9 16:34:00 PDT 2020

Hi,

earlier posts said that a port to ARM architecture should not be too big of a problem.

I do not remember the details, but my conclusion was: Just wait, no problems to expect.

But I have to admit that I own a MacBook Pro from 2019 and do not plan to change in the next five or more years. I would hesitate to buy ARM architecture in the next 12 months anyway.

Best,
Maria