[Qgis-user] Georeferencing images

blubee blubeeme gurenchan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:29:05 PDT 2020

Id like to thank the few users who helped me with my previous question.

It seems like georeferencing will me more work than I initially
anticipated.

Can anyone give me a quick overview of a pipeline to go from uav images
with embedded GPS coordinates to a series of stitched maps.

The area that I'm working on lacks features since it's all mountains with
trails that aren't visible from above.

I could go into certain flat areas and use Garmin device to place makers,
that's the most accurate method that I could use to place makers.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Best