[Qgis-user] Georeferencing images

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Fri Jul 10 16:27:40 PDT 2020

Hi,

I use OpenDroneMap [1] for that. Using ODM you get the orthophotomap and
several other useful things (like the DEM).

Regards,

Jorge

[1] https://www.opendronemap.org/

On 10/07/20 15:29, blubee blubeeme wrote:
> Id like to thank the few users who helped me with my previous question.
>
> It seems like georeferencing will me more work than I initially
> anticipated.
>
> Can anyone give me a quick overview of a pipeline to go from uav
> images with embedded GPS coordinates to a series of stitched maps.
>
> The area that I'm working on lacks features since it's all mountains
> with trails that aren't visible from above.
>
> I could go into certain flat areas and use Garmin device to place
> makers, that's the most accurate method that I could use to place makers.
>
> Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best

Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga