[Qgis-user] use the new standalone console processing tool, in a server without a GUI

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 06:47:47 PDT 2020

Hi,

You need to install QGIS 3.14 using the standard method for debian, no GUI
is needed for that. Then, after the installation, you will be able to call
qgis_process from the terminal.

Here's some information about qgis_process command line tool while it's
being prepared for the official documentation.

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/issues/5803

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

QGIS Support