[Qgis-user] New Online Training Course - An Introduction To Using GIS/QGIS In Biological Research, 17th - 20th August 2020

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 07:40:58 PDT 2020

Now that you are using QGIS mailing list to advertise your course :), maybe
you should also consider joining QGIS training certificate programme:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/certification.html

There is an excellent presentation from Nick  Bearman during the recent
FOSS4G UK here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_hyWDXn5Qs

Regards
Saber