[Qgis-user] use the new standalone console processing tool, in a server without a GUI

aborruso aborruso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 15:18:53 PDT 2020

Hi Jurgen,

Jürgen E. Fischer wrote
> Bullseye is debian (but as ubuntu is a symlink to debian that doesn't
> matter
> anyway) and not yet supported.  You could try unstable.

I have added unstable. Now when I run "sudo apt-get install qgis", I have

 qgis : Depends: libqgis-3d3.14.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-analysis3.14.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-app3.14.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-core3.14.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-gui3.14.0 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqt5core5a (>= 5.12.2) but 5.11.3+dfsg1-4 is to be
installed
        Depends: libqt5webkit5 (>= 5.212.0~alpha3) but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: python3-qgis (= 1:3.14.0+99unstable-1) but it is not going
to be installed
        Depends: qgis-providers (= 1:3.14.0+99unstable-1) but it is not
going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-grass but it is not going to be installed

Do I must install all the packages in this list? If yes, via apt or pip?

Thank you