[Qgis-user] Missing Alaska Landcover img file from sample dataset

Roger Stermann specimage at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 09:13:03 PDT 2020

Hi Qgis user group,

I am a brand new QGis/Grass user and am having trouble locating the
landcover.img file
that the Grass GIS Integration demo dataset tutorial is asking to import .
Can anyone
assist me in locating this file? or is the Alaska dataset not complete?

I am using the QGIS 3.10 Corunna Grass integration install on Windows 10.

I can move onto using the NC or Spearfish datasets if need be and see how
they workout but it would be great to use the Alaska dataset.

I thank anyone for their assistance.

Sincerely,
Roger

*Roger Stermann*, Owner, Designer, Operator
*Spectrum Aerial & Ground Imaging Services*
* Advanced Certified Drone Pilot (sRPAS)
* Thematic Cartography, Remote Sensing, GIS
* Professional Action Photographer
* Digital Conversion (VHS, slides, negatives, 8mm film, DV/micro DV tapes)
* Scanning Services (Photographs, Documents, Microfiche)
*spectrumaerial.ca <http://spectrumaerial.ca> | specimage.com
<http://specimage.com> |  <http://goog_581390676>**spectrumscanning.com
<http://spectrumscanning.com>*
*T:  905.526.1026   |   <http://specimage.com/> E:  specimage at gmail.com