[Qgis-user] STDM plugin

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 07:59:41 PDT 2020

Hi!

It should be possible to install different versions of QGIS on the
same computer.
I assume you are on Windows - and by using OSGEO4W it is possible.

And for updating a plugin to the latest version of QGIS you might
write directly to the plugin creator and ask for updating the plugin.
(Maybe it is already work in progress - who knows?)

regards
Werner