[Qgis-user] qgis problems?

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:18:31 PDT 2020

Hi,

Yes.  You will need the QGIS network tools in processing or install a network plugin. Look in the plugins under network.  You are will want to make a shortest Path Djikstra using “one to all” on a weighted directed graph. Google “Nicolas Cadieux and “ A Python Algorithm for Shortest-Path River Network Distance Calculations Considering River Flow Direction” in Data.  That article will give you some hints on how to prepare the network.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!