[Qgis-user] Styling polygon borders: preventing double rendering between polygons

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Thu Jun 11 03:45:58 PDT 2020

Hi QGisers,

I'm trying to style a polygon layer (districts) using a marker line
(using the '+' sign). It works well for lines.

When I use it in polygons, the outer line is ok, but the lines between
polygons are rendered twice.

To make this question more clear, I've attached the following print
screen: https://nextcloud.geomaster.pt/index.php/s/e3ztdJ894RCf9j6

The line near the sea is rendered just once. The line going to east
between the polygons is rendered twice. We can see double '+'  on that line.

How do I render all the lines exactly the same way, without this
"double" rendering between polygons?

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

--