[Qgis-user] Authentication System: DISABLED. Resources authenticating via the system can not be accessed

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jun 11 17:24:43 PDT 2020

Hi,

I do not recall the exact dialog, but I also get this kind of messages when I first opened QGIS 3.10 and 3.12.

Just go to the security settings like with every other non-App-Store application on Mac and set QGIS to open. Just ignore the horrible message and open QGIS again, it works.

Hopefully, this was your problem,
Maria