[Qgis-user] colorramp starting from white

David Greenewalt dlg at sover.net
Mon Jun 15 09:47:08 PDT 2020

The ramps that go from white to color (just 2 colors - for example
white/green) have more stops than needed. I would just delete the
intermediate stops and set the first to the pale green of your choice.
Then save your new color ramp for future use.

For maximum contrast between high and low data values, you could leave
it as white/green and then set the screen/page background color to
something other than the default white.  Go to Project-Properties and
then Background Color.

David