[Qgis-user] exporting data

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Jun 16 07:20:37 PDT 2020

Hi,
I used qpackage for that.  I imagine it’s also made for QGIS 3x.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/33327/is-there-an-automatic-function-in-qgis-to-package-all-files-in-a-project-for-tra

If you have all your files in the same folder structure, you can also just send the folder.  That is not always possible because it can lead to the multiplication of identical files but if I know I will export something, that is usually the way to go.

You can have multiple sub folders in the folder structure.  QGIS normally uses relative paths so the project will be able to find the files.

Nicolas Cadieux
Ça va bien aller!