[Qgis-user] intersection batch process

nwastra nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:14:02 PDT 2020

I am using Vector>GeoProcessing Tools>Intersection and want to 'run as batch process’
I enter the input and overlay layers and leave the input, overlay fields and intersection as autofill but get an error "Wrong or missing output value: Intersection (row 1)” for all rows if I don’t enter an output filename.

I see where to enter the output dir/filename under the ‘Intersection’ column and choose a new shapefile name and am then asked for autofill settings.
I choose 'Fill with parameter values' and 'input fields to keep left empty to keep all fields’.
The input layer has many fields
And I get no output and no error

Running as a single process works fine.

What am I missing here?