[Qgis-user] QGIS - WMS server image size

Edouard Bourgine edouard.bourgine at acosol.fr
Tue Jun 23 08:54:02 PDT 2020

Hi,

I'm running QGIS 3.10.6 on w10.

I'm having trouble with a WMS server.

The server is from the french land registry office :

https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/[CodeINSEE].wms?service=WMS&request=Ge
tCapabilities

https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/[CodeINSEE].wms?service=WMS&request=Ge
tMap

The Code INSSE being a code specific to each city.

My problem is that this server doesn't accept image requests with a size
higher than width : 1024 and height 1000.

How do I force QGIS to limit image request ?

I trying differents URL, some of them below :

https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/XXXXX.wms?WIDTH=1024
<https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/XXXXX.wms?WIDTH=1024&HEIGHT=1000>
&HEIGHT=1000

https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/XXXXX.wms?request=GetMap
<https://inspire.cadastre.gouv.fr/scpc/XXXXX.wms?request=GetMap&format=image
/png&width=1024&height=1000&styles>
&format=image/png&width=1024&height=1000&styles

Nothing seems to work.

On the last LTR there was a specific field for image width and height. Not
on this one. What/How should i do/write with the URL on this LTR ?

Or am I missing something ?

Thanks

Edouard BOURGINE