[Qgis-user] Terrarium formatted color ramp

Artemis Live schmidtsamuel2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:19:05 PDT 2020

I have a project in qgis that requires the generation of tiles in terrarium
format. I'm confused on how this would be done. The tiles are in the
following format: red = elevation/256 + 128, green = remainder/1, blue =
remainder*256. Is there a way to create a color ramp that works in this way
so that I can use the built in tile processing tool instead of developing
an entirely new program in the python console?