[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 169, Issue 8 / Relation table

Thomas Struller thomas.struller at lga-geo.de
Wed Mar 4 13:55:44 PST 2020

Hall Matt,

you manged your problem, that ist very fine. Would you please so kind to explain much more in detail how. I have nearly the same challenge but until now I did not find a proper solution. Your solution seems to be thats what i'm looking for, but I can't follow your description.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Thomas Struller
Diplom Geologe BDG, V18
Akademischer Geoinformatiker
Sachverständiger nach §18 BBodSchG,
SG1 flächenhafte Erkundung und historische Recherche
SG2 Pfad Boden - Gewässer

Mail  thomas.struller at LGA-geo.de