[Qgis-user] CRS Errors

Priv.-Doz. Dr. Maria Shinoto maria.shinoto at zaw.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 11 17:31:08 PDT 2020

Hi,

last week I asked a similar question, but I am working with QGIS 3.4. There may be a problem with the official Japanese files I downloaded, but it looks similar.

My CRS is JGD2011:Plane Rectangular II for Kyūshū, which is EPSG:6670. But I get EPSG:102611, which cannot be found in the EPSG database, and the Japanese administration told me that it does not exist, but the map is OK and can be interpreted as EPSG 6670.

I wonder whether it is a problem with QGIS in my case as well?

Here are the data for one of those layers:

KBS

EPSG:102611 - JGD_2011_Japan_Zone_2 - Projiziert

Ausdehnung

-70895.5000014234683476,-184658.1692264890589286 : -47497.1507370446051937,-166128.1307806141558103

Thanks,
Maria